Looking for Riders and Volunteers!
Monday, June 9 to June 13, 2014
Location: South Technical High School
12721 West Watson Road, St. Louis, MO 63127
The cost is $150 per rider. A $50 deposit is required within two weeks of your registration. Checks can be mailed to our office, or to pay with a credit card, call 636-527-3328.
The camp is comprised of 5 sessions per day lasting 75 minutes per session with 7 riders in each session. Our first session begins at 8:30 am and the last session begins at 3:45 pm.
Riders must be:
- be at least 8 years old
- have a disability
- walk without an assistive device
- be able to side step to both sides
- be able to wear a properly fitted bike helmet and closed toe shoes
- have a minimum inseam of at least 20”
- not exceed the weight maximum of 220 lbs.
To register a rider for this year's camp just CLICK HERE!
We need 2 volunteers for every rider in camp, so we need 14 people for every 75 minute session. The job of each volunteer is to help the riders maintain their safety and desire to ride the bikes. If you'd like to volunteer just CLICK HERE!